For more than 70 years, the Grand Traverse Conservation District has been caring for the people and places that make Northwest Michigan among the most beautiful regions in the world.
A gift to the Grand Traverse Conservation District makes a difference for all those that share a stake in the future of our region—in short, everyone that lives in, visits, owns a business or home in, or otherwise interacts with the Grand Traverse Region.
Your gift to our Prosperity Fund will provide critical ongoing support as we work to keep our local farms sustainable, the Boardman River healthy, our public parklands accessible, and our children outdoors.
Giving is easy, and there are many ways to support us:
Mail a check payable to The Grand Traverse Conservation District, 1450 Cass Rd, Traverse City, MI 49685.
Special types of gifts:
1. Become a Friend of the Grand Traverse Conservation District
2. Purchase a lasting legacy of an engraved brick paver
3. Contact us for more information about:
- Giving a gift to honor a friend or family member
- Including the Grand Traverse Conservation District in your will or estate
- Giving a gift of stock or other appreciable assets
- Setting up a charitable trust or gift annuity
Gifts to the Grand Traverse Conservation District are tax-deductible to the maximum extent of the law under IRS Code 170 (c)(1). Tax ID number H 38 2060131