For over seven decades, the Grand Traverse Conservation District has worked to conserve the natural resources that sustain the Grand Traverse region. Today, the Conservation District is leading the effort to engage our whole community as partners in this conservation effort with the goal of fostering a truly sustainable community. By participating in our Native Seedling Sale, you are not only financially supporting our critical education and conservation efforts, but you are personally modeling responsible stewardship of our natural world!
** Ordering will open for the 2016 sale on March 1st! **
However, feel free to browse our 2015 catalog. Please note that the species
offered in 2016 may differ than those offered in 2015.
What to expect at this year’s sale:
- This year’s sale will be by pre-order only! Orders must be placed on or before March 31st. There will likely be a limited supply of “extras” available to purchase on the seeding pick-up dates.
- Seedlings & supplies are limited and will be sold on a first-come, first serve basis. Please order early for the best selection.
- Seedlings and any other items in your order must be picked up in person at the Boardman River Nature Center on one of our pickup dates (TBD).
- Seedlings are packed and ready for pickup, but we recommend you bring a box to carry them in or an old tablecloth or plastic cover to protect your car in case they leak.
- The Grand Traverse Conservation District cannot guarantee seedling survival. Our liability ends when seedlings are picked up.