The Peepers program is specifically developed for children ages 3-5. All children must be accompanied by an adult for the duration of each session. These 90-minute nature programs include stories, crafts, music, and discovery activities. Each program ends with an outside portion that will vary between a short exploratory hike, a game, or engaging play (i.e. sand table/water table, digging, etc.) to bring the lesson to life.
- Our class size is limited. Pre-register here.
- Read the Peepers Blog below to see what it’s all about!
- Programs run Tuesdays from 1:30pm – 3:00m from January to February 13, 2018, and Tuesdays from 10:00am – 11:30am from February 20, 2018 to May 15, 2018 at the Boardman River Nature Center
- $5 per child per session
- Friend’s Discount! Attend four programs get the fifth free (will receive a punch card)
- Want the discount? Join our Friends program today!
**Weather Policy: When TCAPS is closed due to weather, the nature center and all of the education programs, including Peepers, will be cancelled.**
Peepers Fall 2018 SCHEDULE- REGISTER FOR PEEPERS HERE
18th Above and Below the Garden
25th From Tadpole to frog
2nd Celebrate Seeds
9th Because of an Acorn
16th Autumn Senses- Smell and Touch
23rd Autumn Senses- Sign and Sound
30th Pumpkin Party
6th Who is out at Night
13th Big Tracks Little Tracks
20th I’m a Turkey
27th On the Breeze
4th Winter is Coming
11th Hibernation Station