Our Spring Peepers session has ended. Stay tuned for more details about Peepers this Fall.
The Peepers Preschool Program was created in 2008 in response to a growing national concern for the disconnect between children and the natural world. The Peepers program provides an ideal environment for those pivotal “first nature experiences”—the ones that last a lifetime and set children down a path of curiosity, empathy and wonder. Offered once a week throughout the spring and autumn, the 90-minute nature programs include stories, crafts, music, and discovery activities.
Peepers Details: Spring 2013
- Spring Session begins Tuesday, January 8th
- Our class size is limited to 20 students, so make sure you pre-register to save your spot today!
- Spring 2013 Schedule – read the Peepers Blog to see what it’s all about!
- Held every Tuesday through December 11 from 10:00am – 11:30am at the Boardman River Nature Center
- $5 per child per session
- Season passes available, $145 if purchased before January, $85 if purchased in January or later
- Friend’s Discount!Attend four programs get the fifth free (will receive a punch card)
- Want the discount? Join our Friends program today!
Each program ends with an outside portion that will vary between a short exploratory hike, a game, or engaging play (i.e. sand table/water table, digging, etc.) to bring the lesson to life. This program is specifically developed for children ages 3-5 and all children must be accompanied by an adult for the duration of each session.