- This event has passed.
Outdoor Education for Pre K – 8: Empowering Educators to Inspire Youth
September 14, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$30.00
When: Wednesday, September 14, from 9:00-4:00pm
Where: Boardman River Nature Center, 1450 Cass Road, Traverse City, MI 49685
Price: $30 – lunch included (Please make checks payable to Michigan SAF)
Registration: Contact Ada Takacs, MDNR, 231-922-6048, firstname.lastname@example.org, 2122 S. M-37, Traverse City, MI 49685
- Become a Project Learning Tree certified educator
- Be engaged in a hands-on workshop for both formal and non-formal educators
- Investigate environmental topics with indoor and outdoor activities
- Receive PLT’s Pre k-8 Environmental Education Activity Guide along with other educator resources
- Qualify for easy-to-apply for grants for classroom needs, field trip support, etc.